Our clients enjoy:
- Reduced Energy Consumption
- Optimal Equipment Performance
- Improved Indoor Air Quality
- Improved Occupant Comfort
- Increased Employee Productivity
- Minimal Indoor Humidity Levels
- Reduced Equipment Failure Rates
- Reduced Maintenance Costs
What makes IET different?
Founded in 2004, Indoor Environmental Testing ranks among the few in the United States that have successfully met the strict educational and practical experience established by the National Environmental Balancing Bureau (NEBB) in both disciplines of Test & Balance and Building System Commissioning.
By combining these two professional services, IET is exceptionally qualified to provide the most comprehensive approach towards ensuring that a building's 'Total System Balance' and overall 'Total Building Performance' is established.
We are a proud Board Member of ASHRAE, where we currently serve the Sarasota-Bradenton Section as President.
It is this unique approach combined with our commitment to each individual project that has rewarded IET with a solid reputation for quality service.
- Third party design reviews
- Third party submittal reviews
- Installation verification services
- Test and Balance services
- Atrium smoke control services
- Stairwell pressurization services
- Control sequence verification services
- LEED commissioning services
- Building diagnostic services
- Kitchen hood testing
- Duct leakage testing
- Energy reduction solutions