Our clients enjoy:
- Reduced Energy Consumption
- Optimal Equipment Performance
- Improved Indoor Air Quality
- Improved Occupant Comfort
- Increased Employee Productivity
- Minimal Indoor Humidity Levels
- Reduced Equipment Failure Rates
- Reduced Maintenance Costs
Looking for a career opportunity?
A career at Indoor Environmental Testing offers you the opportunity to work with other motivated professionals who are committed to making a difference, one building at a time.
At IET, we recognize that it is our employees who make our company a success. We are looking for individuals who share our passion and strive to stand above the rest.
If you are interested in working for a company who is dedicated to their employees and want to learn about career opportunities, we welcome you to contact us by sending your resume to:
- You might be the missing piece...